Thursday, February 17, 2011

Brad Womack is totally not writing his Bachelor blog

First off, don't judge me! I watch cool stuff like True Blood and Lost too I swear! Me and my wife need a few brain drain shows to keep the mouth foam down.
One of my few pleasures is reading the EW recaps to validate how retarded everyone is on the show and I saw a link from "I'm Chris Harrison" of Designer's Challenge fame linking to Brad's blog on People and I HAVE to share.

Some special quotes no man in their right mind would ever write, even if they were gay:

1.
"The exciting part of the date was Cirque du Soleil! Ashley and I had the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to perform in a live show. I'm a huge fan of all of the Cirque shows, so I'll never forget that."

Really dude?  I love shows and musicals and such but ALL of the cirque shows? Never admit something like that! It sounds like Cirque advertisement. But wait, its not you writing is it.  Also ending that first sentence with an exclamation is totally hop n clap. Tee hee! Thou art cirque du freak.

2.
"See ya next week!
– Brad Womack"

LIES! That can't be you can it? Using ya? LOL OMG wut. (im being facetious people, i dont actually say those things. GOSHDUH!)  "Later" or "Regards" would be a bit more plausible.

3.
"Let me make something clear ... in no way did my bad mood have anything to do with the beautiful country of Costa Rica! I've never seen a destination that has such beauty as well as a plethora of activities that one can do to enjoy the landscape. We were able to zipline through the treetops, rappel down numerous waterfalls, and explore a cave that is 40 million years old! For anyone that has an adventurous side, or even if you want to just relax on a beach, Costa Rica is the place to go!"
Each time I read that it gets better! Another shameless plug by a sponsor that can't possibly be written by this man.

Any way, please see all the glory for yourself.  Their navigation sucks and I had to comb through to find them. Why don't these magazines know what how to use an index or table of contents?
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20464498,00.html
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20462497,00.html
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20460174,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment