Thursday, August 5, 2010

I am a blog and I am important

Woooo! I've cracked 20 page views all time! Take me out of it and it's gotta be at least 2.  And even searching this blog EXACTLY in google gives me nothing.  Nothing!  Not even in the blogs section!  Thanks Google!

I've been thinking of topics that will make life better in general.. with real content and none of this "Hi I'm on Twitter and you should totally go to this random bit.ly link that fucks your computer" or "I just cooked the greatest meal EVER and just HAVE to post it on Facebook!"

I think the posts will go something like this:

Music you should hear
Shit that someone should make
Book you should read
Movie you should watch
That would be a great T-Shirt
That would be a great band name

and of course, the "shouldn'ts" for each one.

Btw did I tell you I cooked the best Reser's burritos EVER?

No comments:

Post a Comment